......< Site Home.....Blog Home >



September 10, 2026

THE INTERNET DISCOVERED COLLABORATORS I NEVER KNEW I HAD

I decided to Google “Alex Cebe.” An apparently innocent activity that ended up providing me with some unexpected entertainment for the search performed on September 10, 2026 - this may change over time.

On the first page (go figure) of the search results, I found my own material available for free download on a site called MP3.pm. Free, obviously, because I never authorized its distribution.

I was particularly impressed by the downloading experience. Some of the links lead to pages that simply don’t load. Others take you to pages filled with betting ads. A complete cultural experience, really: you go looking for music and are unable to download the file, they send you to a blank page that appears to be installing malware on your device and, as a bonus, get an opportunity to lose money.

I’m not going to waste my time contacting whoever runs the site to ask them to remove my material. Some battles simply aren’t worth fighting. And honestly, I wouldn’t recommend that anyone waste their time there either.

But the entertainment continued. On the second page of Google results, I found another site hosting my material: MUSO.AI. According to the platform itself, its purpose is to “Solve Music Credits.” And apparently, they take that mission very seriously. My “artist page” contains some of my work distributed through ONErpm, including older artwork. Fine. The interesting part comes in the credits section. According to the platform, there are four collaborators on my work. Four!

I found that rather curious, because as far as I knew, I work alone. That’s when I discovered that I apparently have two collaborators I have never met: Alex James Lodder and Alex Rose. I have no idea who these guys are, I’ve never heard of them, and, needless to say, they have never worked with me. But there they are, "officially" listed as collaborators. I have to admit, I like the concept. Working with people without ever having to meet them, talk to them, or even know they exist seems to be a rather interesting evolution of the remote-work concept.

The other two names, Alexandre Calori and Silvio Pierotti, really are part of my musical journey. They are musicians I worked with on a specific project in which I participated as a guest. They don't contribute to my work in any way. So at least half of the "team" actually almost exists. That’s a reasonably good result.

So, just to make things clear: I have no connection whatsoever with the two platforms mentioned above, I never authorized my material to be made available in this way, and I do not recognize the incorrect information presented about my credits as legitimate. As for my two new collaborators, if either of you happens to be reading this, it would be a pleasure to finally meet you. Apparently, we’ve already worked together.