......< Site Home.....Blog Home >



January 06, 2026

NOTICE REGARDING NAMESAKES

I use the professional names Alex Cebe and Cebe Music.

My only official email address is:

alexcebe@gmail.com

Over the years I have found people, websites, domains, email addresses and social media accounts using the same or similar names. As far as I know, these are simply coincidences.

Unless it is listed on my official "Around the Web" page, it is not affiliated with me.

Examples include:

• alexcebe.com (and similar domains)

• cebemusic.com (and similar domains)

• Spotify profiles

• YouTube channels

• Instagram accounts

• TikTok accounts

• X (Twitter) accounts

• Facebook profiles and pages

• Email addresses using "Alex Cebe" or "Cebe Music"

My complete list of official profiles is available here:

https://cebemusic.blogspot.com/p/around.html

My official website is:

https://sites.google.com/view/cebemusic/

If you are ever unsure whether an account belongs to me, please check the links above before contacting or following it.

Thank you.